Friday, June 27, 2014

Almost Electrocuted at the Age of Two

When I was two years old I was walking with my father and brother through a bus station, and I lingered behind them because they had both left go of my hand. (Wonderful family, I know.) I was about to stand idly before the curb of the sidewalk when an unseen voice in my mind's ear said to me firmly, " You have to get up on the curb. You have to step up on the sidewalk." For some unknown reason I complied, and even as I took the step up I heard a woman screaming behind me, and a loud ripping and crackling.

No more than a split second after I was up on the sidewalk, a high voltage overhead electrical wire was writhing on the ground exactly where I had been standing, still only inches away. My father finally realized the danger and pulled me away, saying, " Oh my God!"

It was a close shot by the Devil, but it was the voice of an Angel that saved me. Angels make the Devil miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment